This video from Engage for Success highlights the importance of having a strong strategic narrative when going through a period of transition. In it you’ll hear:
- Sir Bob Kerslake, until recently Head of the Civil Service, on being open and honest
- Eric Collins, Managing Director, Nampak Plastics on the importance ofconsistent leadership from the top
- Martin Taylor, Director, Combat Air Support and Phil Entwistle, Warton Unit, Trade Union Convenor, BAE Systems on the benefits of briefing people upfront
- Stephen Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, Birmingham City Council on the magnitude and nature of the communication challenge
- Sally Hopson, Customer and People Director, Pets at Home on the damaging effects of uncertainty.